Ten Ways To Help
As you probably know, we work with more than 700 young people every year on Productions and Summer Camps. We are just seven staff in the office and always appreciate any help people can give.
We really want to engage with our parents, friends and alumni and make them feel a part of the company too. There are lots of ways to get involved, it’s not just about financial support!
Here are Ten Ways you can help us.
- Follow us on social media, Like us, share our posts and review us on Google.
- Become a BYMT Ambassador. Tell your friends all about us! Encourage your child’s school to promote our activities (Auditions, Summer Camps) or host one of our Theatre Workshops.
- Volunteer your time to help us with marketing, costume-making, chaperoning or fundraising activity.
- Help us with in-kind contributions, such as FREE/discounted accommodation, vehicle hire, printing or construction materials for scenery, costumes and props.
- Come to one of our Salon Events, where we showcase talent from the company in intimate London venues.
- Nominate our charity for your own fundraising activity (charity run, etc.).
- Make a donation or become a Friend to give a regularly.
- Can your company or employer sponsor us?
- Join our Heart of the Industry campaign, by donating £500, or encourage others to do so.
- Buy our Songbook! On sale from December 2019.
Can you think of anything else you could do?
Please contact us to find out more, by calling 020 8563 7725 or emailing email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support.