Our Musician Pit Band Workshops are designed to give talented musicians an immersive experience in playing in a professional pit band. This intense one-day course, in partnership with Ealing Music Service and London College of Music, is for anyone aged 11-21, with at least grade 7 on their instrument, looking to learn new skills in performing in a pit band. You'll work with top theatre professionals and top level singers. You will also get the opportunity to show off your own skills in an Audition Masterclass which could lead to you being selected to join the BYMT Musician Pool, so bring a 3min excerpt to play in the afternoon. Get booking now as its first come, first served!
Your Pit Band Workshop will include:
- Learning excerpts from West End shows
- Masterclasses & sessions with a professional Musical Director & team of industry professionals
- Working with West End singers
- A great taste of being in a BYMT Project Pit Band
- The possibility of joining the BYMT musician pool and being considered for a Project Pit Band
Book your Pit Stop Workshop NOW!