LAST EDIT: APRIL 2021
We are following the government’s Covid-19 guidance relevant to our sector, as it develops, and preparing for any social distancing measures that are required.
This process has been overseen by our senior management team and led by our Welfare Manager. All project staff are briefed and inducted prior to delivery and we are working very closely with our venues and accommodation providers to ensure we adhere to their Covid-safe procedures, to protect our participating young people and staff. We will follow social distancing measures where required, such as:
- All participants and staff will sign a Covid disclaimer prior to the project commencing, confirming that they don’t have symptoms, etc.
- Each production/camp will maintain a safe 'bubble' throughout delivery, with only project participants and staff permitted
- Pastoral team will be inducted and familiarise themselves with the accommodation and its associated Covid measures in advance of the project
- Young people to maintain 1-2m distance during rehearsals and as much as possible at other times
- Practitioners to maintain 3m distance at all times
- Hand sanitiser will be placed and made readily available in every space we use, with frequent hand washing encouraged
- Temperatures of both young people and practitioners must be taken every morning
- There will be no use of microphones and minimal use of basic props (for individual use only)
- Spaces will be kept well ventilated at all times. Rehearsals to take place outside whenever possible
- Rehearsal rooms will have a daily deep clean
- All those involved will avoid being face-to-face during rehearsals/singing
- Staff will wear face visors during the sessions with young people
- Pastoral staff will be on hand to support young people with any Covid-related concerns or anxiety
In the event that the government forces us to cancel our activities, you will receive a full refund.
If for any reason you have to cancel your booking or withdraw from a project, please be aware that any fees already paid are not refundable, as per our Terms & Conditions. If your cancellation is due to Covid-19, we will review and discuss this on a case by case basis.